Friday, August 19, 2011

Stamford Hospital Announces New Promotions for Chief Medical Officer and Enterprise Risk Management

Stamford Hospital announced the promotion of Dr. Sharon Kiely  to the role of Senior VP, Medical Affairs & Chief Medical Officer and Ruth Cardiello, R.N., M.S.N., has been promoted to VP, Enterprise Risk Management. Dr. Kiely previously served as V.P., Quality & Chief Quality Officer. Prior to joining Stamford Hospital, she was the V.P., Quality & Chief Quality Officer, Vice Chair Department of Medicine, Director of Hospitalist Services & Medical Director, Quality & Patient Safety at Allegheny General Hospital , an affiliate of the West Penn Allegheny Health System in Pittsburgh, Penn.

Dr. Kiely received her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and completed her residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center in New York. She received a master’s degree in Public Management from the H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy & Management at Carnegie Mellon University.

A practicing physician for over 22 years, Dr. Kiely was selected as White House Fellow in the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.

Cardiello has worked at Stamford Hospital for 11 years, having served as Manager, Clinical Compliance; Director, Case Management & Social Work; Director, Risk Management; and in her most recent position as Executive Director, Enterprise Risk Management.

In her new position, Cardiello will provide Dr. Kiely with leadership support for Stamford Hospital’s risk management and regulatory functions.

5 comments:

  1. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Anaheim-based CBD gummies provider

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually looking on the web for articles that can support me. There is clearly a ton to think about this. I think you made some valid statements in Features moreover. Continue working, incredible employment! Dentist Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. In any occasion it finished an extremely fabulous excursion for us on a flat out high. An instance of being in the perfect spot at the correct time!" Rent a hacker

    ReplyDelete
  4. An obligation of appreciation is all together for posting this data. I basically need to disclose to you that I essentially take a gander at your site and I find it outstandingly captivating and instructive. I can barely wait to examine lots of your posts. pokemon BRILLIANT DIAMOND

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! guide to buying a dental practice

    ReplyDelete